Rábida Island in the Galápagos was the inspiration for this speckled acetate color. The island is famed for its red sand beaches and rocky, volcanic coastline. Much of Galápagos Islands' most rare birds & animals can be found on this tiny, uninhabited island.
Tyche and Iset is the winner of Accessories Council/CFDA 2019 Elaine Gold Launch Pad Award.
- Gold-rimmed lenses
- Thick, premium-quality acetate
- Gold embellished details on the temples
- Signature gold music note charm on the temple tip is an homage to the universal relationship we all share with music. A reminder that life is a melody
- Every temple tip is adorned with a tiny four-leaf clover charm (doubles as a flower). It is embedded with a colored stone and will bring 'good luck' to its owner
- All lenses offer 100% UV protection, Comotek hinges, and stainless steel metal parts
- Every pair of sunglasses included a clamshell case with embossed logo, microfiber cloth with embossed logo, and protective outer box
- Size: 53mm x 23mm x 145mm